Covid-19 Health & Safety Action Plan
Petite G takes both customers and employees health seriously and have implemented the following COVID-19 safety steps.
- All staff is required to wear masks and gloves while present in the showroom.
- Staff is required to inform management and ownership if they are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19. This includes but is not limited to: fever, sore throat, runny nose, dry or productive cough, body aches, dizziness, and shortness of breath. If a staff member feels any of the above symptoms they will be sent home and monitored on a daily basis until it is safe for return.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be located in multiple locations throughout the establishment. Staff is regularly encouraged to keep hands clean.
- All hard surfaces, door handles, light switches, and faucets are disinfected multiple times each day.
- Social distancing is adhered to in order to limit the physical interaction between patrons and staff.
- A limit of four patrons at any one time is permitted to enter the store.
- Jewelry and watches are taken in by staff wearing gloves and are sanitized upon admittance.
- Computers, laptops, cash registers, jewelry accessories, and any unmentioned equipment is wiped down with a Clorox wipe or acceptable cleaning solution with 60% alcohol or higher after each major use. Tasks are accounted for by each staff member prior to leaving their assigned stations.
- Fresh paper towels and hand towels are available at all times for both employees and patrons to limit the cross-contamination.
- Any staff that exhibits symptoms indicative of COVID-19 will be forced to quarantine at home for 14 days. They are encouraged to seek medical testing and appropriate care.
* This plan is subject to update and will be evaluated on a regular basis.